About the Forest School Awards
The Forest School Awards encourage and inspire local schools and organisations to become accredited Forest School practitioners. It is supported by the local Council in your area.
Every year schools and organisations have the opportunity to enter the Forest School Awards. If they are selected, they win the following:
- Forest School Leader Award Level 3 Training for one member of staff at your local Council Park
- Forest School Starter Kit Bag
- Assistance in the development of a dedicated Forest School site within your local Council Park
- Regular publicity on your schools/organisations Forest School training in NI4Kids
- Official Forest School plaque
- Membership to Forest School Awards website that gives information on other Forest Schools in your area, lesson plans, latest research, literature, Forest School products and much more.